<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7387871802219526030?origin\x3dhttp://t-faniie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

ME,黄芮莹

Photobucket
TIFFANY
Currently 15yearsold ever since 1/1/2010 . 30/12/1994 , happy BIRTH DAY .
Mediabox


Fav & love

Haagen Dazs Ice-Cream
Crunchie chocolate
Monkey soft toy
Surprises

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Watched a show during Chinese lesson yesterday . It is about 'Unlucky' .
& i swear that I'm freaking unlucky yesterday .
- Quarrel
- Phone spoil
- Light bulb explode

Light bulb explode is freaking ridiculous .
Suddenly a 'POP' & black out . & then i found out the floor is covered with glass .
First time in my whole entire 15years+ i met such thing .
The light bulb just explode all of the sudden .

& the most headache thing now is my phone spoil .
Yeah , it din't spoil for no reason . Aargh , my freaking fault .
Just a day pass without phone & I'm freaking crying for help .
My dearest phone always been my best partner . I have been depend on it . ):
& I'm overslept today as my dearest phone is dead & unable to wake me up .

I'm freaking bored & mood-less .
I doesn't wanna do my Art ! I'm sick of drawing !
Oh ya ! 13days to Nlevel again --.--

[ I having muscle cramp now not because of PE , but because of the 10m run of chasing the bus ]


♥Time just doesn't wait for you
1:03 AM